Sunday, July 26, 2009
Geee long time since i posted something sensible. haha
hmmm ok lets see...today I woke up at like EIGHT. and struggled to do my tuition homework which is still undone.. ha-ha planning to do SOME after I'm done posting.
i went for golf cos i couldn't take it anymore!! never touch clubs for like a week!! ain't that long ? ha-ha
so i went to the range and i was playing like shitt...then suddenly an old man came and watched my swing and said this " you need patience"..i looked real puzzled back then and he started talking about some stuff regarding my swing.. surprisingly they worked...mannn how weird!! But i'm so gonna remember what he said to me!! and it'll remain a secret forever. (:
I went for tuition make up lessons..gosh i haven't been attending the lessons on Saturdays for ages! i'm soo gonna go for it next week!! promise!!
Your truly,
Marccies =P
They were found again at
7:06 AM